I’m joining the Criminal Plots II Challenge for 2012, hosted by Jen.
Here are the categories and three of my preliminary picks.
1. Novel with a weapon in the title
2. Book published at least 10 years ago- Something by P.D. James.
3. Book written by an author from the state/province/etc. where you live– I’m live in Michigan, so I’m thinking Megan E. Abbott or Elmore Leonard.
4. Book written by an author using a pen name
5. Crime novel whose protagonist is the opposite gender of the author– Something by Donna Leon
6. A stand-alone novel written by an author who writes at least one series
I’m looking forward to this challenge!